Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm bored

We met our deadline for some stuff and am kinda just kicking back and waiting now. I miss my wifey and I wish I was going home. Bla bla. oh well I can't really complain I'm working on feature films so its pretty cool considering lol. Hope this one is good. From what i've seen (which I really can't talk about btw lol) it will be but we will see. Well you know what it's like only 30 mins till I get off..... hmmm wonder if I can slip out before :D oh well guess I'll just watch another video on youtube. Man my job isn't all that bad really hehe. My wifey is sleeping so when I get off maybe I'll run down to the store and get her something. we'll see. anyways I've got to run watch that movie. ttys cheers

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i wuv u. sorry you're bored at work babe! xoxoxo