Friday, April 25, 2008

New Hair And New Hat

So I needed a hair cut + I don't like to pay for a fancy one + my wife got a razor set that we thought would work out great for a nice little haircut........ Yeah well it turned out the razor set was really crappy and my hair felt like it was being pulled out more than cut. Linds was using the razor at first but I decided to take matters into my own hands since things were going slow. Well they went faster but not much better. I think the images are proof enough that from now on I'll just pay some poor soul to cut my hair. Good thing I got a new hat from Pandora ( www.pandora.com ) for making some suggestions about their software. I'll be wearing it for the next few weeks. :)


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Sorry about the mishap with your hair babe. But I think it doesn't look bad. It'll grow out soon too :D I love ya