Wednesday, June 27, 2007

just some basic updates

So yeah We're in Santa Maria now. I'm working at a special fx company called Cafe FX. Its a cool place so far. Been enjoying our project. I can't say too much about it due to NDAs but it's the based off the Stephen King short story called "The Mist". Should be interesting. The studio is nice and clean and its a good group of people to work with. Its nice to be in a place where I can focus on lighting. I do miss doing more of the advanced scripting that I've been trying to learn. Oh well guess I'll have to do that on my off time lol.

In other news... if you've been reading my wife's blog you will know that we've been trying to take the next step in old age and start on our insurance plan. i.e. Kids :D It's been a bit of a struggle. I really hope and pray that we are prego this time. I hate seeing my wife so sad when she finds out she's not. And I'm pretty bummed too cause I can't work till I'm 80. I need some good kids to take care of me :D but seriously I really would like to be a dad and I know it's hard for Linds too cause I think that's like one of her biggest dreams is to be a mommy. So yeah I just pray that Gods will would be done and that it's his will we be parents soon.

Oh and thirdly I just want to say I have a Freaking AWESOME Wife! She's the best thing that could have happened to me. And to all you guys out there (myself included), take good care of your woman we'd be up **** creek without them.

Laters

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW BABY!!!!!!! THAT'S LIKE THE SWEETEST THING EVER. YOU MADE ME CRY!!!!!!!! i'm serious!!! i wuv u tons!!!!! you're the best hubby too. i hope we are this time!!!!